Meiland Friends Invite Raffle - TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Meiland Friends Invite Raffle - TERMS & CONDITIONS will be effective from February 1, 2022.
1. This Campaign Terms & Conditions sets out the details of the “#DiceDreamsChallenge Meiland Friend invite Raffle” (the "Campaign") being run by SuperPlay LTD. (the “Organizer”) in Holland(the “Participating Markets”).
3. The Campaign is open to all citizens residing in Holland and aged 18 years old and above.
4 . The Campaign will begin at 08:00am on 02/02/2022 and ends at 11:59 am on 11/02/2022 in UTC Time. Winners will be announced by 11:59pm on 01/03/2022(the “Notification Period”) on DiceDreams Official Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/DiceDreams/. All times listed are in Holland time zone (UTC+01:00). All entries received outside the campaign period stated above will be disqualified.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES & QUALIFYING CRITERIA
1. To participate in the Campaign, participants are required to follow the steps below:
• Step 1: Download and install DiceDreams from the Google/App store.
• Step 2: Play the game at least until Kingdom 2 (inclusive).
• Step 3: Approve participating in the Challenge within the app Popup
• Step 4: Invite a friend to download DiceDreams from the link on the setting
screen or from the popup.
• Step 5: Send the link to a friend and make sure he downloads and plays the game!
2. Multiple Invites = Higher Chances to win.
Each friend who downloads the app and Plays = 1 Raffle ticket
3. The Organizer’s decision on the winners list is final. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
1. Eligible winners per participating market will receive:
Grand Prize: Personal Video from Martien Meiland, Scarf from Martien’s collection, Meiland Cap, Uni Hoodie, and 6 Wine glass Chateau Marillaux
Meiland Clothing set -Scarf from Martien’s collection, Meiland Cap, Uni Hoodie
Scarf from Martien’s collection
Meiland Cap, Uni Hoodie
Six Wine glass Chateau Marillaux
2. Eligible winners will be notified by the Organizer on Private Message (PM) to his/ her DiceDreams account.
Qualifying winner is required to reply on the PM with the following information within 30 days as of the receipt of the initial PM to his/her DiceDreams account, and to approve these Terms, as a condition to winning the prize:
• Full name (as it appears on your identification document)
• Email address
• Mailing address (if applicable)
• Contact number
• Date of birth
This information is necessary in order for the Organizer to send the Prize fulfil the terms of this Agreement and by submitting such information, the Organizer will be permitted to use such details in connection with the Campaign.
3. At the sole discretion of the Organizer, disqualification, forfeiture, and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:
a) falsification of winner information or submission;
b) potential winner’s failure to provide the required information within forty-eight (48) hours
c) the return of a message notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;
d) the return of any prize as undeliverable;
e) potential winner’s failure to provide the Organizer with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;
f) potential winner’s failure to comply with the prize redemption arrangement set forth in the PM;
g) any other non-compliance with these Rules
In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Organizer may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
5. All prizes are strictly non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash and non-returnable.
6. Unless legally prohibited in the relevant jurisdiction, participation in the Campaign constitutes each winner’s consent to Organizer’s and its agents to post or use of winner’s name, [photograph, likeness, voice,state or province] for any purpose in any media, social media, Organizer’s promotions, on a worldwide basis, without any additional payment or consideration.
7. Disclaimer: All Prizes granted as part of the Campaign are offered “AS IS” without any warranty, either expressly or in an implied fashion, by Organizer or the Meiland Family. The campaign is in no way organized, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You confirm and acknowledge that you are providing your information to Organizer and not to Facebook or Instagram.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
1. Neither the Organizer (including its shareholders, officers and directors) nor The Meiland Family shall be held liable or responsible for any technical malfunctions of any kind, including, but not limited to, failures, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, internet connection or network hardware or software or any delay and/ or failure in the receipt of entries due to any ISP failure or any error which may occur in the administration of the Campaign. No proof of entries will be entertained.
2. Neither the Organizer nor The Meiland Family shall be liable to any participant or any other person for any failure to supply or provide the prizes due to reasons or circumstances beyond its control.
3. Neither the Organizer nor The Meiland Family shall be held liable or responsible for any damage and/or missing of items or prizes.
4. Neither the Organizer nor The Meiland Family shall be held liable for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Campaign; or unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Campaign.
5. Organizer and the Meiland Family are not liable for damage arising from exceeding deadlines, nor for consequential, indirect, incidental or punitive damage, including, without limitation, damage due to lost profits, damages to reputation or missed savings.
6. By participating in the Campaign, each Participant agrees to release and hold the Organizer and The Meiland Family harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Campaign or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
7. If, notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Organizer and/or the Meiland Family would be obliged to compensate any Participant for direct damages suffered by him/her as a direct result shortcoming, wrongful act or otherwise, Organizer and the Meiland Family shall not be liable in any event, unless the damage is directly and solely the result of demonstrable, gross negligence or intent on the part of Organizer and/or the Meiland Family and in such case, the aggregate liability of Organizer and the Meiland Family shall be limited to a maximum of the value of the Prize.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANIZER
1. The Organizer shall reserve the right to publish, use any of the Campaign entries received from the participants as materials for the purposes of advertising and/ or trade publicity to the extent required or permitted pursuant to these Terms.
3. The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value without prior notice, liability or compensation to any participant or any other party.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at its sole discretion upon posting a notice in the game. If Participants continue to participate in the Campaign following any such change, he/she will be deemed as if they agreed to the updated Terms.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign at any time without any notice and without any liability or compensation to any participant or any party.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision on all matters associated with the Campaign.
7. The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the event of any discrepancy.
Except where prohibited, Participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the competent courts situated in [Tel Aviv, Israel]; (2) agree that process may be served in a manner authorized by applicable law or court rule; (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participation in Campaign, but in no event will Organizer be obligated to pay Participants' attorneys’ fees; and (4) Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Any issues and questions regarding the rights and obligations of the Participant and Organizer in connection with the Campaign or the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Israel, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Israel or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Israel.
For all enquiries, comments, feedback or further information please contact Support@superplay.co